I look forward to seeing you Wednesday and if you haven't RSVP'd yet, it's not too late: https://www.meetup.com/Women-Career-Changers-Networking-Group/events/236318918/.
As mentioned in an earlier blog post, we'll be discussing time management at this week's meetup, in addition to your stories and progress/hurdles.
Some things to ask yourself between now and then:
- Do you know where you spend most of your time?
- Do you have enough time for what's most important to you? And if not, why not?
- How do you decide what to do and when? Do you plan ahead or go with the flow?
- What tools do you used to stay on time and schedule (e.g., calendar, lists, etc.)?
- What time(s) of the day are you at your best?
- Looking back at the last week, how much of your time was spent as planned and/or you'd like it to and how much were things you felt you had to do and/or came up unexpectedly?
Given that regardless of who you are, you only get the same 24 hours as the rest of us, learning to better manage your time is critical to success. The first step is to be more mindful and these questions will help.
I look forward to hearing your answers on Wednesday and us all helping each other get a better handle on how to get time to be our ally, not opponent.
If you can't make Wednesday's meetup, feel free to post your answers here or in our Facebook group and I'll respond.
Until next time!